CV in pdf format
- Ph.D Atmospheric And Oceanic Sciences, McGill University, 2015.
- M.Sc Atmospheric And Oceanic Sciences, McGill University 2011.
- B.Sc (Honours) Atmospheric And Oceanic Sciences, McGill University, February 2009.
- Postdoctoral Researcher, 2017-present
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, UCLA 2016-2017
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Cornell University 2015-2016
- Undergraduate Research Assistant, Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, McGill University.
- Sept 2011 – Sept 2014: Alexander Graham Bell Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGS D) (NSERC)
- Sept 2010 – Sept 2011: Master’s research scholarship (FQRNT)
- Sept 2009 – Sept 2010: Alexander Graham Bell Canada Graduate Scholarship (CGS M) (NSERC)
- May 2008 – Sept 2008: Undergraduate Summer Research Award (NSERC)
- 2012 GEC3 Travel Grant
- 2011/2012 Environment Canada Atmospheric and Meteorological Graduate Supplements (Supplements CGS D)
- 2011 Peter-Zwack prize (CMOS)
- 2009 McGill’s Dr. and Mrs. Milton Leong Graduate Student Award
- 2009 Sigma Xi : McGill Chapter Undergraduate Research Award
- 2009 First Class Honours in Atmospheric Science J.S. Marshall Prize